Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Armageddon Art!


I realized I never posted the result of the GGJ !! I guess I was too busy sleeping after the crazy 48h of art and animation madness on my behalf. I did sleep at some point... curled up in a ball under my desk like some devoted Japanese employee on the brink of harakiri.

I didn't mind really. It was the quietest place to sleep and nice and warm due to the PCs running near by. Much better than the lounge that was over crowded and smelled like a zoo. :P

Our team was amazing! Everybody worked so hard and accomplished SO MUCH in just 48h (actually only about 42h since the whole event kicked off really late). I was really impressed. Our game ended up a little buggy due to lack of time to play test, but in all it is pretty fun to play! It's based on the Populous 2 armageddon mechanic and on rock-paper-scissors stats for the army.
In phase 1 you tweak your army depending on what kind of units your opponent has... you do this my bashing the cute little rock, paper, scissors bunnies on the head with a mallet which results in a bloody mess and room to breed for the others.
In phase 2 both armies face off and you win if more of your units survive! Paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, scissors beat paper... :D



Stuart, James, Tom, Adam, Behrouz and me... happily exhausted geeks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment