Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Doodle two...





I wish I had the luxary of having an art teacher who'd guide me through this, but I'm just going to have to figure it out for myself. I also wish I could find my eraser!
And most of all I wish I didn't feel so emo about posting utter crap on the internet. Now all I can hope for is some sort of noticable progression or else I am sure I pretty much shot most of my future job opportunities...

I also tell myself that there are tons of people out there who are just as blocked on something or another as I am. If I'd listen to myself I'd just erase it! But I wont. What I will do however is redo it with a tablet as soon as I have to opportunity to.

I think I'm going to check out some character sheets for cartoon characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment