Monday, November 22, 2010

I got myself an iPhone... how far can this little camera go ??


The now and the past



HDR test... I love what this does to the lighting, but I'm not quite on top of it yet.



Frozen Lake ... After about 100 tests the HDR is working out a lot better for me. Maybe one day I'll have a good DSLR camera. In the mean time, I find trying to get the best possible pictures out of a mobile phone camera a pleasant challenge and exercise. I don't use photoshop on my pictures, I don't use a flash, I don't use a tripod either. I like to work with what I have.

The difficulty of HDR, and the fun at the same time is having to keep absolutely still for the 2 pictures. It reminds me of photographs of old that took a couple of seconds of exposure. I have always loved long expose photography so this is a bonus for me and a challenge I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment