Monday, July 4, 2011

June's and May's Art Challenge


This one was done completely by hand in Photoshop and took me 4h in all.
Subject: Minuscule / Tiny

Well I missed April due to a lot of traveling. But here is June's art challenge entry. I discovered something about my own style (I have a style?) while drawing this. I never was able to determine the common factor that all my various drawings share (well the better ones). I was doodling away at this when I suddenly realized what it is! After thinking about it I recall using the same approach for my stone sculptures. I'm super excited about this! Can't wait to try it out on other subjects.
I'd explain it, but it really wouldn't make any sense to anybody I'm afraid. But in a nutshell it's a bit like what you naturally do when you see an elephant in the clouds. :)


Oh and here is May's art challenge that I forgot to post:


Subject: A New Beginning
Full vectorial super quick doodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment